Monday, November 10, 2008

SHOCKER - for those who weren't paying attention

Joe will totally not approve of this post.....but I must!!!

I may be just a teensie bit excited for Twilight the movie to come out, and have found myself googling (on more than one occasion) trailers for the movie and pics of the actors. And today I was SHOCKED to find that Robert Pattinson, aka Edward (*siiiiiiiigh*), also played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies! No wonder Cho Chang had such a thing for him! So if you, like me, can't stand the wait to see him in the flick, go check out "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
As Cedric, with Harry (Danielle Radcliff).
Cedric again. How did we not notice this guy???
Ahhhhh, Edward

4 comments:

Psycho Dad said...

He looks just like Joe.

Elsha said...

You didn't know it was the same guy?! I totally knew that before movie previews even started.

Also, I think if he's going to be typecast, he's better off as Edward than a Harry Potter character!

The Miz said...

Hey Kirsta, can I get your current email. I don't think I have it.

I think he's too pasty to look like Joe.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

very funny, dad