Friday, November 14, 2008

All about my S.O.


1) Where did you meet? At CB&Potts, watching a CSU football game on TV. This is also where I fell in love (*siiiiiiigh*)
2) How long til you got married? 7 months and 6 days
3) How long have you been married? 2 years and 5 months (Just like my sister! married 20 days apart)
4) Your favorite feature of his? His whole face
5) Your favorite quality of his? His generosity (he bought me the movie PS I Love You and a Dustbuster [which I'd been dying for and he knew it] on a random trip to Target, without me there! Who is that nice, seriously??)
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Sheersta, which is awful because I don't like it but it makes me laugh every time! Like being tickled! I'm laughing just typing the silly thing.
7) His favorite food? What isn't his favorite? Some of the top: Medium ribeye steak, clam chowder in a breadbowl, graham crackers and milk, and the rigatoni martino from Carrabas (our first date, leading up to #9)
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Football because he doesn't watch any other sports. Ok, we watch Rockies baseball, but only if we're actually THERE. I've never seen him watch another sport on TV (UFC doesn't count)
9) When was your first kiss? At the end of our first date, the day after we met. He was so smooth, he went in for TWO kisses.
10) What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go on "dream dates" to Home Depot and dream about buying everything in the store! That or our Saturday lunches - we go to a fast food place every Saturday, and it's what I look forward to all week (am I pathetic?)
11) Do you have kids? If you read my blog, you know the answer.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He speaks spanish. This shouldn't be hidden, since he has a degree in it, but it still surprises me when he gets into a conversation in Spanish. You speak spanish? (You got bangs?)
13) How old is he? 24 for a few more precious weeks! Wish him Happy Birthday on December 5th, and tell him he's a cradle robber!
14) Who said I love you first? He did because I cajolled him. It was so OBVIOUS he did, so just say it already! (Maybe that's where Patrick gets his obviousness)
15) What do you admire most about him? His spur-of-the-moment attitude.
16) What is his favorite type of music? Country, though we disagree on the particulars. He likes Dierks Bentley and Cross Canadian Ragweed, and I do NOT.
17) Do you think he will read this? Mmmmmmmmmmmaybe
...and, because only 17 questions is kinda weird, I made up my own to round it to 20....
18) What is his favorite article of clothing? These brown shorts that he wears every single day, no matter what color of top or what the temperature is outside. He comes home and puts on the brown cargo shorts.
19) What is his favorite hobby? He goes through phases, like me (I'm not a phase, I go through phases...sheesh!), ranging from golf to target-shooting to camping to working out
20) How did you decide he was the one for you? Two things: he danced with me in the kitchen (a lifelong dream of mine), and he wanted a girl who wanted to be a girl. Not a career woman, but someone to take of him, to have children with, and someone that he could take care of in return. Funny, because that was exactly what I was looking for in a guy :)
Finally: I tag Tara and Andrea A.

No comments: