Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playlist that doesn't play

I updated my playlist with more songs, so take a listen. Just put me on in the background while you clean the kitchen or something. Most of these are random songs I found while listening to Pandora online radio (highly recommended, since the radio is awful and even 1,000 songs on an iPod get old after a while) and quite a few of them are songs I felt a connection with. But not all of them, so if a song is about a breakup or something, Joe and I are NOT breaking up. I just like the song. And who knows, you might like it too! Also, I switched the playlist to NOT automaticly play when you check my blog because how annoying is THAT when you just want to read a quick little blog, maybe post a comment, but you're mid-melody? Yeah, I know. So now you have to hit play.

As long as I've got you checking out my playlist, my overplayed obsession (at least on MY computer) is "In my arms" by Plumb. So beautiful.

3 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

are you telling me that I should change my playlist to not auotmatically play? Are you calling me annoying??

Kari and Jonathan said...

By the way, I LOVE your new obsession song. I just listened to it and trust me, I can actually hear your vioce belting it :)

Elsha said...

I LOVE your playlist. Especially Dishwalla's Candleburn. You should add Carbon Leaf's Life Less Ordinary and Colbie Caillat's Feelings Show and Realize. I just have to add to your playlist since I don't have one of my own.