Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a little like his daddy

Debbie (Joe's mom) gave us some photos of him when he was Patrick's age because I'm scrapbooking them side-by-side, seeing how much they look alike (sometimes it's SCARY). So I thought I'd post some similar looks - like father, like son.



Joe at 11 months (we went for comparative poses, since obviously we can't compare at this age yet)

Patrick at 7 months, sitting pretty...errr, handsomely

Joe at 9 months, lounging like he does at 24 years


Patrick at 7 months, swinging his cares away

Joe at 9 months, climbing around and looking for trouble


Patrick at 7 months, standing tall

5 comments:

Elsha said...

I see it in the last set the most. Cute pictures:)

Kari and Jonathan said...

is it just me or was joe a HUGE 9 month old?? Maybe the pictures are deceiving..

Schmidt Family said...

Okay-- I know that people say that their kids look like them but that is ridiculous and kind of scary.

Psycho Dad said...

How about comparative pictures of mother and son... Now that would be scary.

Lindsay said...

I totally got them mixed up in the pictures. Amazing!