Friday, October 31, 2008

I talk WAY too much, and it's about to get worse

If you notice a few more blogs than usual from me it's because I signed up for the National Blog Posting month, where they draw blogs at random (from people who have signed up, of course) and if that person has written every day for the month of November, they can win fame, fortune, and prizes! (or maybe it was just prizes....) The devil (or my sister Elsha) made me do it. Also, I'm a total sucker for free-to-enter prize-winning thingies - like I can't throw away a fast food receipt if they say "take a short survey, you could win $1,000!" I always take the survey, but have yet to win the big bucks. Trust me, you would hear about it if I did! But I digress. I'm just hoping for the sock zombies if they draw my blog.

Also, readers (you????) may be a little annoyed at how completely centered my blog is on Patrick. There's a good explanation for that, and it does not involve him being the fruit of my loins and/or my reason for living; I actually created this blog so my parents and Joe's parents could watch him grow and change from the comfort of their own homes (or offices). We get to see each other pretty often (every few months), but babies change so fast and even when we DO visit they can miss out on a lot (especially if it's an off time, like when he's teething or just plain grumpy). So here's lookin' at you, 'rents! Now, however, there is no possible way I can blog about Patrick EVERY DAY for a month, so look forward to a change of pace here, we'll see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Elsha said...

Yay! I'm excited to read your blog every day!