Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our new baby

Well, not a baby in the traditional sense... Joe and I started our own design company, our baby, aptly named J&K Design. Really, since Joe is working for Whiting-Turner and it's a design company, it's my business (my baby!), but he is the construction coordinator/handyman and likes to be involved, so it's our business. Plus then I don't feel the weight of the world is on my shoulders! So, while we are still working to set up and advertise the business, we HAVE created our own website - JKDesignCO.com! So please check it out. And then hire us :)

If you're a little too busy to visit the website this moment (so why are we reading blogs, hmmmm?), I'll fill you in real quick-like: as the lead designer at J&K Design I am available for design consultations for your home or business, ranging from simple color and design consultation (stressed over how to paint your dining room? how to arrange that new living room set with a TV and fireplace?) to full-on additions and renovations (priced by the square foot). Everyone deserves a comfortable, functional, and beautiful space to live and work, so it is worth a little time and money invested in the right place to make that happen. The average person spends 97% of their life indoors; don't you want to make that 97% wonderful? If so, call J&K Design! 970-229-5881 or visit our website (like I mentioned).

2 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Great website!! You'll be the first one we call when we need help re-doing our basement!

Elsha said...

So...what's the family discount? ;) If you're taking suggestions, I like the website, but I wanted to be able to click on the pictures and make them bigger. Just a thought.