Thursday, October 16, 2008

In one (or more) words

Awww, Erin... what a girl. I am secretly in LOVE with posts like these (crap! secret's out!) and fill them out 99% before deleting them and thinking "whew! dodged that bullet. I nearly wasted all my time filling that out!" *doh!* So, aparantly, the tricky little twist to this blogging madness is to answer in one word (which, incidentally, is TWO words, so I should answer in ONE).

1. Where is your cell phone? couch-ay (how we pronounce couch in my very small family)
2. Where is your significant other? couch-ay
3. Your hair color? ugly
4. Your mother? small!
5. Your father? balding (sorry dad! second secret's out)
6. Your favorite thing? CHOCOLATE
7. Your dream last night? scaaaaandelous
8. Your dream/goal? peace (for myself, not the world - I'm not Miss America. Also, I don't count these long answers as more than one word because this is in parentheses)
9. The room you're in? dining room/office/kitchen/living room (small-ish apartment,ok?)
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? outliving (the ones I love - see? only one word answer! Still counts!)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mega-mommy
13. Where were you last night? dining room/office/kitchen/living room
14. What you're not? smelly
15. One of your wish-list items? DustBuster
16. Where you grew up? Junction!
17. The last thing you ate? bowlofchocolatechips
18. What are you wearing? contacts
19. Your TV? AWESOME
20. Your pet? petstore
21. Your computer? AWESOME x2
22. Your mood? regretful (should I have mentioned this was supposed to be in one-word answers? That seems like a bad decision in hind-sight...)
23. Missing someone? Mr. Sandman
24. Your car? graham-crackery
25. Something you're not wearing? contacts (whaaaaaaat??)
26. Favorite store? SuperTarget (cue the dreamy sigh) (I agree with Erin on this one)
27. Your summer? blazing
28. Love someone? Doy/no doy
29. Your favorite color? pink (but not for my favorite hobby, pink is terrible to scrapbook)
30. When is the last time you laughed? evening
31. Last time you cried? baby

I award the following 3 people with the "I Love Your Blog Award"and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions: 1. Elsha (when she gets over the plague) 2. Kari 3. April

No comments: