Thursday, April 2, 2009

Poop happens

What else could I title this post?

During post-bath naked time, Patrick was playing in the kitchen unloading his box of fruit snacks. When he got up, here's what I found:
A man-sized turd in the middle of he floor! It's just to the right of the wipes box, which came into play after he left his little gift, but before I cleaned it up. We don't normally keep wipes in the kitchen, as you might suspect. I got a close-up on it, even, but I'll spare you. You can just enjoy from here, and notice how it's almost as big as a fruit snack pack.
Totally unashamed.

4 comments:

Elsha said...

There's a story for his future girlfriend!

hibiscusgirl said...

haaaaaa! that's hilarious! we let Max run around naked after bath too. I love it when they pee & they are like looking at it coming out & are so amazed! when cam's sister was in town she asked if he ever pooped when we let him run around naked & cam said no. Then he went over to the door & sharted! so funny!!! I love the big boy poops. Max got his hand in his yesterday before I could play defense & it was everywhere. lovely!!! the joys of mamahood!

hibiscusgirl said...

you could title it boys will be boys - or....! I can't stop laughing! Max totally grunts when he poops & he laughs when he/we fart! love it!

Kari and Jonathan said...

hahaha. I wish you would've got him mid-poo.