Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm ba-ack!


Comcast came early to transfer our internet (we just moved and they weren't supposed to be here for another week) so I find myself in the happy position of blogging 2 days in a row! Now, what to blog about....

For today: Photos. I've heard complaints that I don't update photos enough. What, doesn't scrapbooking count? Enjoy, you whiners.
Like father, like son: Colorado Ram fans


My two favorite mad photos of Patrick.
Instead of feeling sorry for him, we bust out the camera!
Family photo in Hawaii, on our reunion. Patrick was doing his best to sleep through it.
I obviously need to dye my hair so we can be the "red, white, and blue"
Patrick works SO hard on crawling! no success yetJoe got tickets to "The GUN Show" - He and Eric enjoyed WWII memorials
and the associated artillary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhhhh, Kalena relaxing in the carseat on one of our various Hawaiian excursions

3 comments:

Elsha said...

That first picture of Kalena is pretty awesome! And I like the new template;) I have a cute family pic of you guys where Patrick is awake and I was going to post it yesterday but blogger wasn't letting me upload photos. I'll try again tonight.

Elsha said...

Just so you know, I clicked on all your links and the one you have for april is wrong. You typed "og" instead of "of" in her blog name. SO FIX IT! :)

Kari and Jonathan said...

Hey! I really don't get this whole thing very well so I don't know how to subscribe to you guys. :( Find me