Saturday, November 17, 2012

Play-Doh

Update on play-doh: I mentioned we've gone through jars and jars of it because it dries out from being played with so much, but Kari pinned a GREAT play-doh recipe, which I re-pinned on pinterest.  We've made 3 batches and it's SUPER soft but not sticky and it doesn't dry out NEARLY as fast as store-bought stuff.  As in, we've had it for 2 weeks and it's still going strong, which none of the other stuff (even name-brand Play-Doh) could boast. So if you're in need of "doh," check my Pinterest!

2 comments:

Elsha said...

I'm going to have to check this out. My kids are getting very into play-doh these days.

Eric and Amy said...

Our preschools add fun things like scents/ sparkly glitter to their play doh. I've never tried it myself, but it's fun to play with at preschool!