Monday, November 5, 2012

Obsession #2

Obsession, meet Obsession.
Are you tired of me mentioning the dinosaur obsession yet? Well it's been melded with the newest obsession, Play-Doh. Caroline likes it fine, but the boys get serious, they play play-doh... at least one hour every day. I've gone through so many jars of this stuff because it gets all dried out, not from them leaving it out, but because they play with it for so long!  It's ridiculous in such an awesome way, and I seriously love coming to the table and finding scenes of chaos and destruction such as this.


3 comments:

Elsha said...

I'm never sick of the dinosaur obsession.

Kari and Jonathan said...

Boys will be boys! But I wish Amelia would do anything on her own for an hour!!

hibiscusgirl said...

we make our own play-doh & it lasts a long time before drying out & we can make it whatever colors we want. I'm sure there are lots of recipes out there online :)