Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're still here... wherever that is

Joe, Patrick and I headed to Grand Junction last Thursday evening after spending a WONDERFUL week with my mom in Fort Collins! While she was there we were busy as bees and other busy insects, shopping for ideas and materials for the project we were about to undertake in Grand Junction: the guest bathroom. Here's the before picture:










...oh, wait, we don't have a before picture. We forgot to take one. And we don't have an after picture, because we are still not done. Joe was loathe to leave an unfinished bathroom to be finished by another lucky soul, so he proposed coming back this next weekend. Sounds great! Travelling with Patrick twice over the mountains sounded terrible, though! So Patrick and I stayed behind in Grand Junction and Joe is coming to rescue us and rescue the bathroom project on Friday night. Meanwhile, I've been busy messing up the rest of the house painting and redecorating and whatnot. I'll be sure to post "after" pictures.... as soon as "after" happens. The current situation is just too ugly to post pictures of. Wish my parents luck, their house will need it!

2 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

I sat an waited for the "before picture" to upload!!

Andrea said...

You make me laugh. You need to make hummus and pesto in your magic bullet! They both turn out really well, and their healthy:)