Friday, July 13, 2012

Too true

Last night Patrick freaked out because we asked him to say the dinner prayer and he declined, then halfway through Joe saying the prayer he changed his mind that he DID want to say it but Joe finished the prayer anyway.  So tonight Joe gave him the chance to redeem himself.

Joe: Patrick, will you say the prayer for us tonight?
Patrick: Life is hard.

Whaaaaat?!? What kind of a repsonse is THAT? I laughed so long it lasted all the way through the prayer (which he eventually did say).  He explained afterwards:

"When I start saying the prayer than I wish someone else would say it, but when someone else says it then I wish I could."

Good insight, little man.  Life is hard.

1 comment:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's me laughing all the way through the prayer too!