Thursday, February 4, 2010

moments

There are lots of moments every day that I wish with all my heart I could get on camera, but I have to settle for mental pictures 99% of the time, and I can't post mental pics on my blog. Fortunately, every now and again the kids hold still long enough for me to get one. I thought this picture was perfect, all snuggled up together. I set Eli down for a minute to powder my nose (or something like that), and when I came back I believe they were catching up on a little Charlotte's Web, Patrick's new Favorite Movie of All Time. Too precious :)

4 comments:

Elsha said...

My kid is always in pjs, yours is never wearing pants.

Kari and Jonathan said...

Haha I was going to make the same comment about no-pants Patrick :) what a cute moment! They'll love that one later in life! Patrick is concentrating so hard he has a double chin, lol.

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

This needs to be framed...I love your boys!

The Church's said...

That is so cute. One of my favorite pictures of my kids is when Reese was only a day old and they were laying on the floor looking at each other. Its so fun as they get bigger and become best friends.