Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shoes

Our little guy loves shoes of all shapes and sizes - too big, too small, too heavy (like dad's steel-toed work boots), or completely the wrong gender. While getting ready one morning Patrick was being unusually quiet while hanging out in my room, so I went to go check it out. He was in our closet, having picked out this lovely pair of shoes, and was walking around in them. I'm all about playing dress-up, forget the gender stereotypes, but it is downright scary how good he is at walking in high heels. Could you teach me that, Patrick?

5 comments:

Elsha said...

They go with the outfit.

Kari and Jonathan said...

You would think he was MY child! :)

hibiscusgirl said...

that's funny! Max hates shoes - guess he's just like his mom! Shoe shopping is the worst. I guess it's a good thing - saves lots of time & money! He loves his sandals tho & we just had to throw them away cuz he wore holes in them. He has a nice tan just like me!

how are you?

Rachel said...

Glad to see you comment on my blog! It was fun to chat with you at the park and I'm so glad that you will be joining our lunch group.

Emily Ortiz said...

Ha! Devin loves shoes too! And he loves my high heels the most. I guess what can we expect when they spend so much time with a woman!