Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

June 3rd was our 3-year anniversary! It seems it's been about 3 months or about 13 years, depending on the topic or the day. How long have we been together? 13 years! When HAVEN'T we been together?? (at least in our minds; others might remember such a time). When did we get married, though? 3 months ago! I'd swear it was yesterday, but I know we didn't get married on a Wednesday, so that can't be right. At any rate, we surely haven't AGED a day since we got married (at least in our minds; others might notice a few more wrinkles or pounds here and there. Or babies). So we celebrated our day with a babysitter and a movie, then dinner as a family. Low-key to be sure, but did I mention the 14-slice sampler cheesecake we came home to? Looks like I really haven't changed much since Day 1! At least my appetite hasn't.
Anyway, happy anniversary to us! Looking forward to many, many, MANY more.

4 comments:

The Miz said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids!

Elsha said...

Yay for anniversaries! I agree, some days I think, "duh, we've been together FOREVER" and other days I look at Kalena and wonder, "have we even been married long enough to have a baby? Let alone a 1 year old?!" Crazy.

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! What a fun day.....the cheesecake sounds amazing! That's my kind of celebration.
Wishing you many more happy years!

Kari and Jonathan said...

Happy anniversary! You guys look exactly the same to me ;) many more years to come!