Friday, August 5, 2011

Pirate Park

Can't believe we've lived here two years and never been to (or heard of!) the Pirate Park. It is literally 1/4 mile from Joe's grandma's house, and we've been THERE tons of times! We're heading into the traditionally hottest few weeks of the summer, though, so I think we might be back soon. The kids had a GREAT time - not just because the park was fun but also we were there with all their friends and, of course, they mooched snacks/toys/shade spots off random people and made NEW friends. They all loved it, and I couldn't believe how much Eli got into it - he loves baths but avoids getting in the pool, but not today! He was soaking wet with the rest of them.I love how easy it is to take pictures with Caroline :)

4 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

Please don't remind me that we're going into the hottest weeks. Thanks :) That place looks like so much fun! And Caroline looks adorable in that swimsuit and hat!

Kathy said...

I was sad to miss the park today, but we are leaving for Utah tomorrow and for some odd reason I decided to reorganize my pantry. At around the time I should have been at the park I was knee deep in stuff. I actually threw away 4 trash bags full of stuff. It was awesome. I can now open my pantry door all the way and the floor has nothing on it. I literally spent like 4 hours in there.

Elsha said...

Fun! I want a pirate park.

Eric and Amy said...

Where is that?! We are going to have to check that out next time we're nearby!!!