Sunday, January 31, 2010

I could always sleep anywhere, too

Patrick usually sleeps in his own bed for naps (every now and again, like right now, he'll fall asleep in the car and I let him nap there), but for the first time ever he slept in an unusual place - the hallway. He woke up after an hour, started crying and came to his door like usual. I was being silly and crawling around on the floor so he crawled over next to me, I put my arm around him, and we layed down. 2 minutes later he was fast asleep. 2 minutes after that I had the camera and this cute picture:

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That is so cute!

Kari and Jonathan said...

I can't wait til he falls asleep at the dinner table in his spaghetti :)

hibiscusgirl said...

how funny! Max has only slept in one unusual place ever. he isn't a sleeper though.