Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall is more fun with a yard!

With D-Day practically HOURS away (ok, 192 hours, which seems like a lot, but 8 days isn't really much at all) I know I should be cleaning my house because practically every room looks something like THIS:
We've been a little busy painting, which means piling, but until we're DONE I can't un-pile!

But when the weather is SO NICE for a change, how could we help but be outside doing something more like THIS?:

Relocating the sand pile to mom's leg.

3 comments:

hibiscusgirl said...

leaves are the best aren't they? I love fall! hey are you getting induced or a section? just curiuos cuz you say dday is 8 days away.

Elsha said...

We are finally getting enough leaves for Kalena to play in. Very excited for that!

Kari and Jonathan said...

How fun is playing in the leaves?? SO much fun! And that pile is so big for him!