Thursday, October 15, 2009

Did I miss boxing day?

...because Patrick woke up Wednesday morning looking like he'd taken on Rocky Balboa for a few rounds during his sleep! Both eyes were really swollen in the morning, and when the swelling went down it looked like big bruises all around his eyes! Turned out to just be a side effect of a nasty cold, which he seems to have already recovered from (THAT was quick!) but it was really weird when he didn't look like our own child all morning, then looked like our well-beaten child all afternoon.

1 comment:

Kari and Jonathan said...

That is so weird that it doesn't even look like him!!! He's become Asian, and could be mistaken for Jonathan's child, lol. Also, for the past 2 nights, Amelia has slept in her cradle! I'm just back to getting up a couple times a night :( not my fav. Did you see that I laid one of my shirts in her cradle so that she thinks she's sleeping with me?! haha. Don't think that trick works.