Thursday, July 23, 2009

FINALLY!

We bought a house and all we got was this lousy gift basket!
Actually, it's a pretty cute gift basket all made up in a popcorn bowl, though the chocolate hammer and chocolate cigar (for the new baby, not the house) melted quite a bit in the heat. But still, shouldn't they give you a car or something as a small token of their appreciation? It's a used house, so it could be used car, I don't mind! Maybe next time...

So now who wants to come help us move and unpack? Hmmmmm? Well, then, at least come help Patrick play in his new backyard, ok? Much appreciated!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

how exciting! I would love to take Patrick off your hands so you can get settled. I bet he and Hunter would have a blast. Too bad you picked to live a little too far away from me! Good luck getting it all done.

Kari and Jonathan said...

YAY! Finally!! Congrats. I would totally come help but ya know, this whole baby in my belly is really getting in my way! You guys should let us know what you could use from BB&B so we can get ya a little housewarmer :)

Andrea said...

Wish I could help. Post pictures of your house!

Schmidt Family said...

What??? No pics????