Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cookie Monster!

Some days are better than others, but the BEST days are COOKIE days! Today we tried a new recipe from Cooking Light (thanks, Elsha!) that yielded 3 dozen good cookies, and one dozen GREAT spoonfuls of dough! Patrick even licked the wisk :) And I get to feel good about it because A) it didn't contain eggs, so we ate MOUNDS of dough, and B) it was from Cooking Light, so we could "justify" eating MOUNDS of dough! What a fun afternoon.

This is where it gets a little messy....
Sharing his wisk with me and my shirt - thanks, bud!
Enjoying the finished product - mmmmmm!

4 comments:

Kari and Jonathan said...

You guys are chocolate lover buddies!!

Erin said...

Im so glad you left me a comment so i can get to your blog! So cute!! Im getting all caught up on your life...and what an amazing life it is! ;o) cant wait to see more of that cute little guy! and you older guys too... ;o)

salem said...

where did you get that shirt of his? I lurve it!

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Cute shirt from.... the thrift store. Really, did you expect anything different from me?