Monday, February 9, 2009

Something

Now that I've vented and taken a few days to calm down I though I should post something that didn't offend half my readers, villify the other half, and generate more comments than I've had on a single blog in a LONG time. What could such a subject be? Let's go with reading.

I'm currently reading Les Miserables, the full 1,200 page version, and I REALLY like it, but it's REALLY overdue from the Library. It has a hold on it so I can't renew it, but I don't want to give it back! Poor sucker that's waiting on it could be waiting a while... Anyone have a copy they'd be willing to lend me?

Since I have a few spare minutes while Patrick naps, I'm going to go do that instead of blog. Later!

6 comments:

CBergmann said...

I'm only on page 310. It's a little slow going. I'm on the part where it explains everything about the Battle of Waterloo and I find that kind of boring! Let's get back to the story!

Schmidt Family said...

I don't have a copy but the next really long book you should read is the unabridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo. Excellent Book! I think that I might just read Les Miserables. But maybe the abridged version!

Elsha said...

I'll loan you my copy if you want. I'm not planning on reading anytime in the near future. Let me know if you want it.

hibiscusgirl said...

I have a copy if you want to borrow it!

Kari and Jonathan said...

I'm reading "Babyproofing your marriage." Thanks!!

Eric and Amy said...

I'm just going to go ahead and say "ditto Elsha and hibuscusgirl". You can borrow my copy when you see me at spring break if you haven't gotten one before then.