Saturday, January 17, 2009

We're avoiding you

Okaaaaay.... not really. But if you happen to call Joe's phone and it is no longer in service, don't panic! We MEANT to do that. You can still call MY phone, which is now OUR phone (guess I should change the voicemail message so when other girls call they KNOW not to leave scandelous messages.... since THAT HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED). Or feel free to call our home/business phone. Although I post every other little thing about our life on here I feel weird about actually posting FACTS, not just spur-of-the-moment ravings about my celebrity crushes and new year's resolutions, so if you need either of those two numbers... email me. I will also not give out my email on here, so good luck finding us!

But seriously... we're not avoiding you.

No comments: