Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My, my... how random

I was cleaning out some old things around the house, getting ready to donate them, when I thought "why not give selling them a shot?" So I posted various items on craigslist.com with pics, info, and how to get a hold of me should the price be right. Apparantly you also need to post COMMON SENSE on craigslist as well because one of the items, a highly-sought-after xbox that is older than dirt and selling for $10, had us getting calls at 11 P.M. All the calls were from males, most of the callers sounded distinctly juvenile, but that 11 p.m. caller was an adult! Who are you, Mr. Adult, that think it's cool to call that late at night for a crappy xbox? You are no friend of mine, that's who! I revised all other posts to ask that caller please refrain from being stupid and phoning after 9 p.m. Funny enough, the guy who actually bought the xbox had his mom pick it up for him after she dropped him off at school. How sweet :)

Another item for sale is my old camera. We have 2 old cameras, this one being the not-s0-good-one of the two. While getting all the necessary info about it from it I had the excellent idea to make sure I wasn't selling it along with the highly-prized memory card (because while cameras are quickly being replaced by more awesome, more colorful models, they all still use those tricky little cards). And hey! Look what I found! Funny old shots for you to enjoy. Now please buy my camera, it'd be great for your kids so they'll leave yours alone.
An extra-large rubber-band around the forehead. No reason. We just DIED laughing!
Helping mom take out the trash
Learning-to-crawl-faceplant. Bad mood: obvious.
Ahh, the leisurely passtime of reading. Up next: War and Peace.