Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm not a morning person, but...

Today I have:
- cooked a hearty breakfast of french toast
-fed all the kids, plus myself (we tend to not eat at the same time since I get SO ANNOYED at not getting 2 consecutive bites because I'm playing butler and getting drinks, napkins, new forks, more syrup, WHATEVER. )
-Put Caroline down for a nap
-cleaned up the breakfast dishes and run the dishwasher
-cleaned the entire kitchen
-washed, dried, and folded 2 loads of laundry
-vacuumed the living room
-rearranged all the living room furniture
-taken a shower
.... and it's BARELY 9 A.M.!!

What the heck?!? This is gonna be a long day...

4 comments:

Bailey and Aaron said...

Haha you are going to need a nap but you'll totally have earned it :)

Kari and Jonathan said...

Holy crap! Since it's so early you could drive down to my house and help me! It's overwhelming me so I'm doing nothing.

Elsha said...

Sounds productive! Like, that's more than I did all day yesterday.

Kathy said...

That is impressive. I kind of like those kind of days. You feel a little unconquerable. That is until you crash.