Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It only takes one

When I got Eli dressed this morning it was in one of my favorite outfits - an understated apple one-piece from Gap (OK, from a second-hand store for me, but the initial owner got it from Gap). I happen to have heaps of green apples at the house, and Eli's been needing a photo shoot for a while, so I set up a quick background and got to it. Patrick wanted in on the action - he was working hard to pile all the apples back into the basket while I was working hard to keep him out of the shot and keep the apple pile looking strategically disheveled. When Eli got grumpy, I swapped in Patrick and had him do what he did best - eat the props. Although I took about a gazillion (in actuality, about 50) photos, only a few turned out, but all you really need is one of each! But I'll post two anyway :)




I liked the decolored look, especially for Eli since his outfit colors are so muted, but I also enjoyed the pop that the green apples give. What do you think? Favorites? Tips? Want to babysit? ;)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

i love patrick's hair. 1 and 4 are my favorites. cute boys.

Elsha said...

Patrick has so much hair!

Psycho Dad said...

Great photos... just one more of your undiscovered artistic gifts.

Eric and Amy said...

Cute pics!

Kari and Jonathan said...

I LOVE these!! I will babysit while you take a photoshoot of Amelia.. Fair trade?!