Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fingers

Eli has never needed a pacifier, but I think he's sort of substituted his fingers in place of a paci - he can't seem to keep them out of his mouth! I don't feel any teeth coming in, but if anything's near his mouth it's put IN his mouth and gnawed to death.
So strange that he's 4 months already, I'm not ready for him to get any bigger, I already miss him being a newborn :( He continues to sleep through the night, 10 pm until 4 or 6 am, then nurses and goes back to sleep until 9 or 10 am - craaaaaaazy! He rolls over from back to front (though he hates being on his front, so it doesn't seem like he's accomplished too much!) and can sit up by himself about 10-20 seconds at a time. He still nurses like a champ but he'll also take a bottle really well for his daddy while I'm at work, so we're blessed (and he gets fed) on all fronts! I love those little ears, I know what side of the family THOSE came from!

2 comments:

The Church's said...

I cant believe how much he looks like Patrick. They are both so cute.

Kari and Jonathan said...

Amelia went through that phase too. Whatever keeps 'em quiet :)