Sunday, August 30, 2015

August photo dump

Eli and Joe, both age 5. Twins!

My kids' bowling scores rocked! Eli bowled 129, which is like my all-time high! Next time I guess I need to get myself bumpers and a dinosaur ball-roller too.

You say Flood Warning, I say Fun Warning! The boys had huge fun running, riding, and scooting through puddles. Even Joe got out there and got soaked! Kari said, "The exact same thing happened here today. Torrential downpour, so the girls ran to get their swimsuits on and "swim" in the gutters. Knowing we were doing the same thing at the same time but without each  other makes me super sad!"

A thing of beauty is a joy forever! Or at least a joy for the 10 minutes it took us to inhale this entire pie. 


We made it to the drive-in movies with dad! Such a gorgeous night, I am so oddly thankful to live in a town with a drive-in. It's not a big thing but... it's the little things in life that matter, right?


There have been SO many praying mantises this year, it's crazy! This is only a baby, but Patrick has also caught 2 adults. We call him "the bug whisperer."

The kids painted rock animals today! Clockwise from top left: pegasus unicorn, stegosaurus, T-rex, and kangaroo. These kids are so creative!

I put my hair in 3 top-knots for bed, and woke up with curls! Now I need somewhere to go, because these kids sure don't care what my hair looks like.

Peaches so big you need to double-fist them?! We must be on the western slope!

I bought a bazillion 17-cent notebooks today, and am now reaping the benefit of the longest self-starter quiet time in Jacobs family history! Winning winning winning



No comments: